Below is a list of the professional trade bodies we are proud to be associated with. Each offers recognition for our professional qualifications, health and safety standards and experience and offers our customers reassurance that all work undertaken is carried out by a safe, competent and registered person
Our customers can be confident that all work carried out in complies with all the relevant regulations and Health and Safety standards and that we are checked and monitored regularly for quality and safety of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
24/7 Emergency Call Out
Suspended Power Access Platforms
Access Towers and Stair Towers
Bird Cage/Crash Decks
False work and Shoring
Suspended and Rolling Scaffolding
Pedestrian Protection Solutions
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
WHY USE US?
Lexgate The South West’s leading Scaffolding Company
The Contractors Health and Safety Scheme
CHAS is there to improve health and safety standards across Great Britain.
- CHAS assesses a suppliers’
- Health and safety policy statement;
- Their organisation for health and safety
- Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to CHAS’s and to others.
- That they have the ability, experience and resources to carry out the specific work they have applied to do, assessing things like method statements, specific risk assessments, references, examples of previous similar work, training and available resources.
- Making sure they are managing the work safely, carrying out the method statements properly, have enough resources, liaising properly, managing the site effectively and providing enough supervision.
SMAS - Safety Management Advisory Services
SMAS Membership demonstrates Health and Safety competence to our customers and shows we hold a nationally recognised Health and Safety certificate from a SSIP Member Scheme.
Holding a valid SSIP Member Scheme certificate means that a contractor will have demonstrated their Stage 1 Health and Safety competence by meeting the SSIP ‘core criteria’ which is in line with the H&S module in PAS91.
The health and safety accreditation assessment scheme
The Safe Contractors Certificate demonstrating to customers that we take health and safety very seriously. Every organisation has a legal obligation to ensure that anybody in their business working on a customers’ premise operate in a safe way.
The SAFE contractor certificate confirms we are safe and competent contractor
We PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT WE are currently undergoing assessment FOR BOTH chas AND sAFE CONTRACTORS
Exemplary Health and Safety Record
All equipment complies with BSEN 12811 Standard
ALL STAFF ARE CSCS/CISRS CARDHOLDERS
Reliable and Safe
24 Hour Emergency Call Out
Next Day Service
Fully insured and guaranteed
(Public and employers liability insurance is guaranteed)